Set in a remote village in 17th Century England, farm labourer Ralph Gower (Barry Andrews) accidentally stumbles across a devilish skull whilst ploughing a field.
Ralph reports his findings to the Judge (Patrick Wymark) but when they return, the skull has vanished. Very soon the children of the village start acting strangely, led by Angel Blake (Linda Hayden) they form a murderous coven and when mysterious growths of hair (called the Devil's Skin) start appearing on their bodies, all hell breaks loose... literally!
- 2012 Interview with Director Piers Haggard (HD)
- Audio Commentary with Piers Haggard, Linda Hayden and Robert Wynne-Simmons
- Audio Commentary with Mark Gatiss, Jeremy Dyson and Reece Sheersmith
- Touching the Devil - The Making Of Blood on Satan's Claw (SD)
- Linda Hayden: An Angel for Satan (SD)
- Theatrical Trailer (SD)
- Stills Gallery (HD)