To celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the first broadcast of a Star Trek episode in 1966, this Steelbook features art based on the original theatrical poster, plus commemorative 50th Anniverary logo.
One of the most celebrated and essential chapters in Star Trek lore, Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan is now presented in this spectacular Director’s Cut from legendary filmmaker Nicholas Meyer. On routine training maneuvers, Admiral James T. Kirk seems resigned that this may be the last space mission of his career. But Khan is back, with a vengeance. Aided by his exiled band of genetic supermen, Khan (Ricardo Montalban)–brilliant renegade of 20th century Earth–has raided Space Station Regula One, stolen a top secret device called Project Genesis, wrested control of another Federation starship, and now schemes to set a most deadly trap for his old enemy Kirk...with the threat of a universal Armageddon!
- COMMENTARY BY: Director Nicholas Meyer (Director's Cut and Theatrical Version)
- COMMENTARY BY: Director Nicholas Meyer and Manny Coto (Theatrical Version)
- Text commentary by Michael and Denise Okuda (Director's Cut)
- Library computer (Theatrical Version)
- NEW: The Genesis Effect: Engineering the Wrath of Khan
- Farewell: A tribute to Ricardo Montalban
- Plus: Production, Storyboard, Star Trek Universe Bonus