Designed for intense gaming action at LAN parties and tournaments, the PC 330 gaming headset provides great Sennheiser stereo sound, while blocking out external noise. Its built-in features let you quickly gain control of the game.
- The closed design is made for loud LAN gaming
- The right ear cup flips up for quick team talk
- Automatic microphone mute
- Learn more about the PC 330
The PC 330 gaming headset includes some clever gamer-friendly features such as the Sennheiser DJ hinge, which lets you flip up the entire right ear cup, so you can carry out conversations with teammates while you still keep one ear on the game. Plus, the speakers are shielded by a closed acoustic system, this means you will hear nothing but the sounds of the game, and those around you will not be disturbed either.
- DJ hinge – with just a swivel of the hinge on the right ear cup, you have direct contact with your teammates
- Great Sennheiser stereo sound and acoustic performance from your games
- Noise canceling microphone reduces ambient noise for crystal-clear conversations
- Intuitive design with the volume control integrated on the right ear cup
- Automatic microphone mute – simply mute the microphone by raising the boom arm
- Built for gaming with others – the closed-acoustic design blocks out the noise around you to keep you focused on the game
- Essential extra – supplied with a protective carrying pouch
Did you know?
As a result of close cooperation with gamers, the PC 330 gaming headset has an integrated volume dial on the right ear cup rather than way down on the cable. This means that you will have more intuitive, and therefore quicker and easier access to controlling the sound.
Sennheiser recommends this headset for...
Quality-conscious gamers who need a closed design to keep loud surrounding noise out, or wish to prevent the game’s audio from disturbing others.
This gaming headset is compatible with any PC – whether a laptop or desktop – that has two 3.5 mm jacks.