Cleverly disguised as a classic metal toolbox, the bright red box unfolds to reveal itself as a portable BBQ. The steel construction is designed in a vibrant red colour and is treated to withstand high temperatures. Inside, the box contains a central stainless steel grill section sized 8” x 15” allowing you to cook a few burgers, sausages or vegetables at once. The grill comprises a removable fuel tray where charcoal can be loaded, whilst an adjustable vent controls the flow of oxygen over the hot coals for safety and to maintain heat.
The nifty contraption also includes a fold-out heat rack that warms up burger buns and sweetcorn at the same time as barbecuing. A fold-out storage tray allows you to hold cooking utensils and condiments. A carry handle, which doubles up as the base, provides convenient portability.
The BBQ’s innovative design and compact size makes the perfect travel companion for camping trips or picnics. Its ease of use and practicality means it can even be used for impromptu BBQs at home or for summer days in the park.
- Toolbox shaped folding BBQ
- Steel construction
- Portable design – carry handles that also acts as the base
- Stainless steel grill – sized 8” x 15”
- Removable fuel tray for charcoal with adjustable vent
- Fold-out warming rack and storage tray
- Perfect for alfresco dining when camping and for days out