He is back.......
Arnold Schwarzenegger returns to the big screen again as the iconic Terminator in Terminator Genisys. In the newest installment of The Terminator series, John Connor, leader of the human resistance against Skynet, sends Kyle Reese back to 1984 to protect his mother, Sarah Connor, from a Terminator assassin, an unexpected turn of events creates an altered timeline. Instead of a scared waitress, Sarah is a skilled fighter and has a Terminator Guardian by her side. Faced with unlikely allies and dangerous new enemies, Reese sets out on an unexpected new mission to reset the future.
To celebrate the launch of this film, Hot Toys are pleased to present the T-800 Guardian 1:6th Scale Figure from Terminator Genisys. The T-800 Guardian collectible is specially crafted based on the image of Arnold Schwarzenegger from the movie and features two newly developed head sculpts, a leather-like jacket licensed by the oldest British brand of motorcycles and clothing, "Matchless", a detailed weapon, and an LED light-up figure base. Terminator fans, don't pass up the opportunity to add this new T-800 Guardian to your collection!
What's in the Box?
The T-800 Guardian Sixth Scale Collectible Figure specially features:
- A newly developed head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Arnold Schwarzenegger as T-800 Guardian in Terminator Genisys
- One (1) interchangeable newly developed battle damaged head sculpt
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles and skin texture
- Muscular body with over 30 points of articulation
- Approximately 32 cm tall
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms
- One (1) pair of palms for holding weapons
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) gray t-shirt
- One (1) black leather-like jacket with hood licensed by Matchless
- One (1) pair of black pants
- One (1) pair of black boots
- One (1) shotgun
- One (1) pair of sunglasses
- Square-shaped figure base with movie logo and T-800 Guardian nameplate
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.