Dylan Hunt and the crew of the Andromeda return for the penultimate fourth season of the hit sci-fi show.
In this season, the Commonwealth that Dylan once restored looks set to betray him and destroy everything. The Collectors are manipulating each situation and the crew must decide whether to stick by their Captain and accompany him on yet another voyage to save the universe. Will they live to fight another day?
Elsewhere, the crew must stop an assassin from stealing the minds of the most prolific scientists in the Commonwealth; save a woman who is to be murdered by her insane father and with the threat of genocide and the outbreak of a deadly disease, they must mediate an apocalyptic war.
All 22 episodes from the fourth season appear in this brand new set.
- Answers Given to Questions Never Asked
- Pieces of Eight
- Waking the Tyrant's Device
- Double or Nothingness
- Soon the Nearing Vortex
- The World Turns All Around Her
- Conduit to Destiny
- Machinery of the Mind
- Exalted Reason, Resplendent Daughter
- The Torment, the Release
- The Spider's Stratagem
- The Warmth of an Invisible Light
- The Others
- Fear Burns Down to Ashes
- Lost in a Space That Isn't There
- Abridging the Devil's Divide
- Trusting the Gordian Maze
- A Symmetry of Imperfection
- Time Out of Mind
- The Dissonant Interval (Part One)
- The Dissonant Interval (Part Two)