The HD 25-1-II BASIC EDITION is the full version of the legendary DJ headphones, just simply stripped of a spare pair of ear pads, meaning delivery will include the headphones and the jack adaptor. No compromise on sound, build quality or any of the characteristics of this internationally famous headphone. For 25 years it has set the standard and redefined performance in DJ headphones. Beyond all the passing fads for bright colours or boomy bass, its ruggedness and accuracy mean it remains a favourite of true music professionals to this day.
- High sensitivity due to lightweight aluminium voice coils
- Extremely high attenuation of background noise
- All main components are easily field-serviceable
- Ability to be cranked to high SPLs without distortion
Learn more about the HD 25-1-II BASIC EDITION
The HD 25s are popular globally for their accuracy, durability, comfort and design. Offer a full and powerful sound – if you love your music as a consumer or as a professional, then these are for you. The sound is crisp and clear even at high volumes with no distortion. Designed for years of hard use in demanding situations and all parts can be easily replaced if needed.
- Superb sound performance with tight bass and detailed treble - while still capable of handling very high sound pressure levels
- Rotatable capsules - for one-ear monitoring
- Split headband – to ensure the headphones stay firmly in place and to ease pressure on the head
- Extremely robust construction – for heavy duty use
- Long lifespan - rugged, replaceable single-sided steel cable
- Reliable Sennheiser serviceability
- Two year warranty
Wired with a short 1.5m straight single-sided cable, you can use them either an iPod or a mixing desk using the supplied 6.3 mm adaptor.
Did you know?
The electronic music scene has seen its fair share of big name performers. Over the last 25 years the world has witnessed the rise of the superstar DJ, as these artists behind the decks created new ways to explore and experience music. And as DJs ascended to legendary status, so too have Sennheiser’s HD 25 headphones. Now celebrating its 25th anniversary, the HD 25 has become an icon of electronic music and a staple product in DJ booths around the world.
A version of the HD 25s was the headphone offered to passengers on British Airways Concorde flights. Models with ‘Concorde’ on the headband are very collectable, especially among DJs.
Sennheiser recommends this headphone for...
DJs, cameramen for studio monitoring, audio equipment testing and anyone who loves great music - the rotatable capsules are perfect for one-ear monitoring and offer impressive attenuation of background noise, while remaining comfortable even over long periods of use. The robust construction and features such as the rugged, replaceable steel cable make the HD 25 more than a match for tough everyday demands. The HD 25s perform exceptionally well in loud environments.