The Make Your Own Pizza Kit is perfect for any chocoholic, as each bite fills your mouth with creamy chocolate-y goodness.
Homemade is always best and you can get the kids involved too, and probably covered in chocolate for half the fun. You can create half and half pizzas, a dried fruit pizza or a sugar coated pizza for anyone with a sweet tooth, the possibilities are endless.
Make someone a special gift or keep it for yourself just because you’re a lover of chocolate. After all, you’re never too old to enjoy chocolate.(Jemma Stockton)
How to make your pizza:
- Melt the Belgian chocolate buttons and pour into the pizza tin trying not to have a sneaky taste!
- Sprinkle on your white chocolate curls (cheese)
- Add your jelly and chocolate beans or anything else you have to hand to create your delicious pizza (crushed biscuit, nuts or sliced chocolate bars, the list is endless)
- Slice the pizza before it has fully set
- Reusable 7 inch pizza tin
- All the ingredients you need to make your pizza (chocolate buttons, grated white chocolate and chocolate and jelly beans)
- Red tissue paper
- Pizza box
- Make Your Own Pizza Kit
- Shelf life of 12 months
- Great for getting the kids involved
- Be as creative as you like
- Create that special gift
- Perfect for a chocoholic
Dimensions: 7 Inch/17 cm
Please note: This pizza kit is not vegetarian. The rainbow drops contain gelatine. Not suitable for a gluten free diet.
Allergy Warning: The pizza ingredients have been made in a factory that makes products containing nuts.