First things first, Addictaball is totally ridiculous. And it's almost impossible. Consequently, it's the most addictive game you'll come across. Taking a little silver ball multicolour maze might not sound like much fun but, believe us, you'll be hooked for hours. The sheer size and style of the maze is eye-popping. You have to flip the whole thing through 360 degrees regularly, rolling from vertical platform to horizontal runway, under arches and through holes until you finally reach the centre. The large version has 138 numbered stages for you to work through. The small version has 100 numbered stages for you to work through.
- An infuriating but addictive maze game.
- Tilt the spherical maze to guide your ball through platforms, holes and spirals.
- 138 numbered sections guide you through the maze.
- Multi-coloured and three-dimensional maze construction.
- Suitable for ages 8 years +.
- 19 cm diameter ball with 0.5 cm plastic rim across circumference.