The IQ Massager Mini II is the newest version, which excels with all its features, high performance and comfort! Product portability has come to its best. Now you can use it anywhere: indoors, outdoors and it will fit easily even in your pocket! It’s a fantastic product and a unique gift to your family, friends or co-workers. Since its production, the IQ Massager has won great attention and high praise.
- Two outputs
- Digital control display
- 6 massage modes: Pushing, Acupuncture, Tapping, Scraping, Cupping and Random
- Adjustable timer for your convenience (10-60 minutes)
- 10 levels of intensity
- Extremely small dimensions (smaller than an Ipod!)
- Rechargeable Lithium battery
- Five year warranty
Maintenance and Care:
- Always remember to apply a few drops of water on the sticky surface of both pads before and after use.
- To maintain the cleanliness of the massage pads, always apply a few drops of water and cover them with protective films after use.
- Turn off the instrument when not in use.
- Depending on usage, each pair of massage pads usually last for more than 2 months.
- When the massage pads completely lose their adhesiveness, extra massage pads can be ordered.
- Avoid applying the massage pads near the heart, above the neck, on the head, in the mouth or pubic region, or over scars.
- Avoid touching the massage pads directly with fingers when power is on.
- Pregnant women should avoid using this massager.
- Patients who use a pacemaker or life support equipment, such as an artificial heart-lung devices and respirators should avoid using this massager.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not open the chassis of the control unit
Consult with your doctor before using IQ Massager if you have:
- Skin problems
- Acute disease
- Malignant tumor
- Infectious disease
- Cardiac dysfunction
- High blood pressure
- High fever
IQ Massager is not intended for:
- Nerve therapy
- Treatment of muscle spasm
- Muscle growth
- Pain management
- Weight reduction
- Prevention of muscle atrophy