Despite his small size, the Jedi Master Yoda was both strong in the Force and had served as a Jedi for centuries, rising to become the last head of the Jedi Order prior to their destruction at the end of th Clone Wars.
Seeing the rise of Emperor Palpatine and destruction of the Jedi Order as his failure, Yoda went into exile on the swamp planet Dagobah, where he awaited the day that Luke Skywalker would come to him for training in the ways of the Force, training he would use to bring about the fall of the Empire and the return of the Jedi.
- Kotobukiya continues their stellar lineup of chopsticks based on the weapon of the Jedi with the Yoda Light up version Lightsaber Chopsticks
- With a simple press of a button, the Yoda chopsticks light up with a green blade thanks to the LEDs inside the chopstick grip
- No Force powers required, batteries included
- Features include detachable blades for easy and safe cleaning
- Light up lightsaber chopsticks are fun to use on their own, and even better when used along with Kotobukiya's Star Wars themed Silicone Ice Trays, sandwich makers, and egg shaper kits for a full Star Wars dining experience.