K.I.T.T., the original smart car, also known as the "Knight Industries Two Thousand", is a black, customized 1982 Pontiac Trans-Am; driven by former police officer turned private eye, Michael Knight (as played by David Hasselhoff), in the popular 80's action-adventure television series, 'Knight Rider'.Sponsored by the multimillion dollar company, Knight Industries, Michael traveled the country helping the helpless and fighting for justice with K.I.T.T., his indestructible super-car sidekick. The ultimate crime-fighting tool, K.I.T.T. comes fully-equipped with the latest in artificial intelligence, infrared sensors, flame throwers, lasers, smoke bombs, a 50 foot turbo-boost known as Super Pursuit Mode, and a wicked sense of humor.
- Highly detailed diecast model with plastic detail parts
- Opening doors
- Highly detailed interior
- Working lights
- Authentic K.I.T.T sound effects
- Supplied on its very own custom display base
- Rolling wheels
- Working steering
- Opening hood, doors, trunk, T-tops
- Lift up headlights
- Reclining front and rear seats.
- “Ejector” front seats
Lights and Sounds:
- Light up Scanner with sound effects.
- Working headlights, fog lights, taillights, interior dashboard lights, and center console lights.
- Light up K.I.T.T. voice box. This lights up only when K.I.T.T. talks.
- Various K.I.T.T. phrases, engine start up sequence, and K.I.T.T. vehicle sound effects.
- Knight Rider theme music.
- Speaker located in boot/trunk of car.
Please Note: This model is based around the previous Elite 1:18 K.I.T.T. model, but the back boot/trunk area will be black instead of tan, due to the speaker box assembly being placed there.