Master Chief is essentially the face of the Halo series. The character, as he appears in the double story arcs, can be described as a towering and faceless cybernetically-enhanced supersoldier; save for the first installment of the second story arc, he is never seen without his green-colored armor and helmet (even then, only his eyes are revealed). The alias "Master Chief" arises from the two ranks which John holds throughout the later events of the Halo universe. By the end of the third installment of the first story arc, John-117 is canonically promoted, in absentia, to the rank of Master Chief Special Warfare Operator of the Navy.
- Kotobukiya brings HALO to their ARTFX+ lineup of 1/10 scale statues with none other than the Master Chief himself
- A first in the ARTFX+ line, Master Chief features limited articulation providing more posing options than the standard ARTFX+ Statues!
- Features include magnets in the feet for extra stability on the included base
- Get Master Chief ready for battle! The HALO ARTFX+ Master Chief includes a tech suit body with armor that slides and/or snaps into place!
- Be on the lookout for other armour sets and ARTFX+ HALO statues from Kotobukiya!