The Hulkbuster armor is a heavy-duty exo-frame (an add-on to the Mk. XI Modular Armor) designed for maximum strength amplification at the cost of reduced versatility and mobility. As its name suggests, it was specifically designed for hand-to-hand combat with the rampaging Hulk. The armor was rated with a lift (press) capacity of 170 tons.
During its maiden run, the armor enabled Stark to hold his own in sustained physical combat with the Hulk
- Kotobukiya's ARTFX+ lineup based on the Heroes and Villains from the MARVEL Universe continues with the AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON HULKBUSTER IRON MAN
- Based on its appearance in the film, the HULKBUSTER IRON MAN looks as if it leapt straight off the screen
- Featuring all the high quality sculpt and dynamic paint work that Kotobukiya's ARTFX+ line is known for, the HULKBUSTER IRON MAN makes for a great display for any MARVEL fan!
- Represented in the ARTFX+ 1/10 scale, the massive HULKBUSTER towers over the rest of the ARTFX+ series
- HULKBUSTER IRON MAN is impressive on his own, and looks even better when paired with the AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON HULK ARTFX+ Statue!