Construct a LEGO® brick model of one of the world's most famous palaces. Located in the heart of London, Buckingham Palace has housed Britain's sovereigns since 1837, when it became the official residence of Queen Victoria, just three weeks after her accession to the throne. The building has since played host to state visits, investitures and private audiences, and in 2015 opened its doors to the general public, offering state room tours. This detailed LEGO model focuses on the palace's monumental, neoclassical facade—designed by architect Sir Aston Webb in 1913, and features the famous balcony, forecourt and palace gates. A section of the Mall including a red double-decker bus, black cab and the Victoria Memorial completes the model, capturing the essence of the magnificent palace and one of the world's most dynamic cities.
- LEGO® Architecture interpretation of the real-world architectural landmark, Buckingham Palace.
- Features the neoclassical facade of the palace's east wing and includes the Royal Standard flag, forecourt and palace gates, plus a section of the Mall with Victoria Memorial, red double-decker bus and a black taxicab.
- The included booklet contains information about the design, architecture and history of the building (English language only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture).
- Collect the entire LEGO® Architecture series.
- LEGO® Architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick, and is developed for all with an interest in travel, architecture, history and design.
- This set includes over 700 LEGO® pieces.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 12+.
- Measures 3” (10cm) high, 7” (20cm) wide and 7” (19cm) deep.